COVID-19 GYM RULES
Gym Reopening – June 1st
On Saturday, May 24th the Larimer County Variance Request was approved by the state of Colorado. As part of that Variance, the reopening of gyms was specifically addressed and approved. The approval is effective immediately.
There are several points to the requirements for us to be open. The three main points are as follows:
- Masks must be worn into the facility and at all times EXCEPT when the wearing of a mask inhibits the participant’s ability to participate in exercise activity.
- A minimum of 28 square feet per person is necessary to comply with distancing requirements.
- We can open at 50% of the maximum capacity for our usage type in the building we are in. Our max capacity is 92 people. So our calculated capacity is 46.
A couple other points center around the frequency of cleaning (after use of equipment), no sharing of equipment, and other minor points that we have already instituted like temperature checks which will still be required.
The gym will reopen on Monday, June 1st. Masks will be required to enter the building. Optional after that.
Here are some details of what needs to happen this week.
- ALL equipment MUST be returned and CHECKED BACK IN by a Coach. PLEASE DO NOT bring equipment with you to class this week as we will not have time to check it back in before class starts.
Designated times for equipment return are:
Thursday, May 28th from 4:30pm until 6:30pm.
Friday, May 29th from 4:30pm until 6:30pm
Saturday, May 30th from 11am until 1:00pm
- Gym and equipment will be sanitized on Saturday at 2:00pm
- We will reissue equipment for those not ready to come back to the gym.
- TENTATIVE day for this is Sunday, May 31st. We will update this as we know more.
For now, we are leaving the 6:30am class through the summer. Other class times are:
- Monday Through Thursday 5:30am, 6:30am, 8:30am, 11am, noon, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm
- Friday 5:30am, 6:30am, 8:30am, 11am, noon, 4:30pm, 5:30pm
- Saturday 7am Competitors Class, 9am CrossFit Class
THERE IS NO CAP ON CLASS SIZE…..BUT……PREREGISTRATION IS STILL REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASS TIMES. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON PIKE13 TO REGISTER FOR CLASS, YOU WILL NEED TO GET THE APP AND SIGN UP. DIRECTIONS ARE ON THE BANNER OF OUR HOME PAGE. IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SIGN IN, ASK A COACH TO HELP YOU.