Nutrition Pricing and FAQ
Through 970 Nutrition, you will get one-on-one nutritional counseling, starting macro prescription, weekly check-in/ analysis of progress photos (biweekly), frequent macro adjustments, meal ideas, live videos, as well as high levels of accountability and support in the privacy of a closed Facebook group. With macros, it will let me know exactly what your body needs to get your metabolism responding and thriving. As your weight changes, your macros will need to as well. The one-on-one coaching will help me see how your body responds week to week.
You will be tracking your macros using the app My Fitness Pal. There is the free version and the Premium version. I highly recommend the Premium version, it will make this a lot easier for you. You will be able to customize your macros, as well as keep track of how many you have left for the day. You will not need to keep track of your exercise through this app. I will have already calculated that into your macros.
You will receive a questionnaire from me that will help me determine you starting macros. You will check in with me weekly, with a set of questions that will help me figure out if we need to adjust your numbers, as well as progress pictures (biweekly). This will all be through email. The Facebook group will be for any questions you might have, and it gives me an opportunity to post live videos, grocery item ideas as well as recipe ideas.
970 Nutrition is a 6-week program. You will have the opportunity to continue every 6 weeks as long as you would like.
Crossfit 970 members:
Initial 6 weeks: $125
Any additional 6 weeks: $75
Initial 6 weeks: $145
Any additional 6 weeks: $87
Our first group starts June 1st! Spots are limited. To reserve your spot email Kallie at email@example.com
- What exactly are macros? Macros are proteins, carbohydrates, fats. Fiber is also thrown in there as the “4th macro”.
- Is counting macros only for losing weight? No. Counting your macros also helps increase performance, decrease body fat percentage and gain lean mass. It is tailored to your specific goals.
- Do you have to be a competitor to count macros? No. It is for anyone.
- Do I have to change my diet? Cut out certain foods? No, you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Counting macros is flexible dieting, so if it fits your macros you can essentially have it. Of course some food choices are better than others, you do not have to cut out the foods you love completely.
- I have food allergies and/or intolerances, will counting my macros be harder? No.
- Is counting macros sustainable? Yes. Counting macros teaches you what your body needs to have an increased performance or have the body composition you desire. It is something you can do for the long term.
- Will counting my macros get me my results quicker? No. Macros is a snowball effect. It takes a lot to get going, but it gets easier the longer you do it. You must be patient and be willing to put in hard work to reach your goals.